For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-888-580-0856
HP Envy 4520 all-in- one Printer Setup
First you install the HP envy 4520 driver from 123.hp.com/envy4520 on your Windows 10 PC, utilizing the HP Envy 4520 setup and driver installation disc, which comes with your printer.
The intial setup guide and manual for HP envy 4520 wireless setup, and software installation can be found in its User Guide.
You can likewise download the most recent HP envy 4520 printer programming and driver from 123.hp.com/envy4520
Setup guide for HP envy 4520 Driver and software installation:
- Ensure your printer and your Windows computer are associated with the same wireless system. Once that is guaranteed, you can continue further with the HP Envy 4520 wireless setup.
- Make note of your Wireless Network name (SSID) and Password. These accreditations are imperative to connect your printer and PC to your wireless network.
- Subsequent to finishing the above steps, you can either download the most recent version of the HP Envy 4520 driver or you can introduce the HP envy 4520 remote setup utilizing the installation disc.
- Go to ---> hp.com/setup 4520 or 123.hp.com/envy4520 from your browser. Enter your printer model number as "HP envy 4520" in the box mentioned and click
- Another page will open, containing the HP envy 4520 driver software. Presently click ---> Download and spare that record. 123.hp.com/envy4520 Double tap on
the downloaded driver programming setup document to dispatch the HP envy 4520 printer installation.
- Click ---> Next and take after the directions for finishing the HP envy 4520 driver software installation on your Windows computer.
- Most recent version of the HP envy 4520 driver software supports Windows 10 operating system. Clients are informed to check the similarity with respect to the driver installation software before downloading.