For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-888-580-0856
HP Envy 4520 ePrint is a free application exhibit in the HP Envy 4520 wireless printers, with which you can print reports in messages sent to the device. Word documents, PDFs, Photos can be sent with ePrint and can be printed from anyplace effortlessly.
To utilize this HP Envy 4520 ePrint, you should register your Hewlett Packard envy 4520 e-all-in-printer at the HP Envy 4520 ePrint Center. It should be possible utilizing an exceptional email address assigned to the printer. With ePrint you can print on the go as long as, your device is connected with the same Wi-Fi network as the HP Envy 4520 Printer.
Before utilizing HP Envy 4520 ePrint, ensure you have an active internet connection
- Download and Install the software to your PC from this 123.hp.com/envy4520
- Turn ON the Web Services from the printer's control board.
- Enabling Web Services helps your printer to connect with the internet and HP Envy 4520 ePrint cloud service.
- Web Services can be turned ON using Web Service setup or HP Envy 4520 wireless setup by clicking Setup.
- After the above step the Web Service Summary will be displayed. Click Print info, to get the print out of the information page.
- The printed information page contains printer's claim code or its email address.
- Example of Printer's claim code: 34axeck44bfrb
- Claim code joined with the postfix @hpeprint.com is your HP Envy 4520 printer's email address. Example: email@example.com
- Subsequent to finishing the above steps, you can send and print your print jobs to your HP ePrint enabled Envy 4520 printer utilizing printer's email address from anyplace.