For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-888-580-0856
How to replace the cartridge for HP Envy 4520 Printer?
An ink cartridge contains ink (B/W or color) that gets stored on the paper, which is being printed. It is basic to check the ink cartridge levels from time to time.
Replace ink cartridges when the ink levels are basically low. If you have agreed to Instant Ink programs, HP sends cartridges at whatever point your HP Envy 4520 cartridges are low on ink.
HP Envy 4520 replaces ink cartridges:
- Install the driver to your PC from 123.hp.com/envy4520
- Check whether your HP Envy 4520 printer is switched on.
- Open cartridge access door and hold up persistently until the cartridge carriage quits moving.
- Open the cartridge slot and force the cartridge up.
- Unload the new cartridge and expel the defensive tape.
- Ensure you hold the cartridge in an upward edge and slide it easily until it clicks.
- Close the scanner lid and take after onscreen prompts to begin the cartridge arrangement process.